Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wholesale Herbal Incense Bag products
<p style="text-align: right;">

<!--StartFragment--><table><tbody><tr><td>1.Order Details:<br>Name:herbal incense bag <br>MaterialTongueET/VMPET/PE<br>thickness:customized <br>Color:Up to 9 Colors<br>StyleConfusedmall zipper bag<br>sample:Free samples available<br>Price:Based on the material, size, thickness, printing, color, quantity<br>MOQ:10,000pcs<br>Delivery time:13-18 days after deposit received<br>Terms of payment:<br>EXW;FOB;CNF;CIF 30% deposit, balance against copy of B/L T/T, Western Union<br>2.Specifications:<br>1.ISO9000,ISO14000Certified companies. &nbsp;<br>2.laminated plastic mylar herbal incense bag <br>3.Excellentmoisture,oxygen,gas barrier.<br>4.Different size and sample are available . <br>5.Excellent quality and reasonable price.<br>6.Logo or design can be customized, pls provide us your art design in layering "AI/PDF"format.<br>FAQ<br>3.Important Questions and Answers.<br>Can I order small quantity of herbal incense bags?<br>Yes. Because we have herbal incense bagsin stock in our factory, We can fulfill herbal incense bags orders minimum from 10,000 bags and up for non printed bags.<br>How is my herbal incense bags shipped?<br>We ship herbal incense bags by UPS, FedEx, Or DHL couriers. Other freight forwarding companies can be used upon request.<br>How many herbal incense bags are packed in 1 case {1 Box} and what is the weight of each case {each box}?<br>We pack 5000 herbal incense bags in 1 case {1 Box}. And some of our sizes are packed 10,000.<br>How many bags should I order if I want custom printed herbal incense bags?<br>Our minimum quantity of custom printed herbal incense bags is 20,000 bags.<br>What is the time frame taken for custom printed herbal incense bags?<br>For custom printed herbal incense bags our lead time will be 2-3 weeks. However if it is urgent we can rush.<br>What is needed to provide you if I want custom printed herbal incense bags?<br>Please try to send the format of PSD,AI,or PDF with high definition and separated layers files that is suitable for printing.<br>Can you help us deciding the best suited film we need to pack our products in herbal incense bags?<br>Yes Our engineers can work with you to develop best suited materials and size of herbal incense bags.<br>Product show<br>4.There are several sizes as below available:<br>72mmX65mm, for 1-2grams<br>70mmX90mm, for 2-4grams<br>85mmX105mm, for 4-6 grams <br>85mmX110mm, for 6-8 grams<br>90mmX120mm, for 8-10 grams<br>95mmX140mm, for 10-12 gramswholesale Herbal Incense Bag products<br>website:http://www.printstandupbags.com/herbal-incense-bag-1</td></tr></tbody></table>
<!--EndFragment-->

<br></p><p class="sceditor-nlf"><br></p>